Information & Fact Sheets
- Swim Meet Checklist and Guidelines
- AFL Match Day Checklist Case Study
- Asset Protect Information Flyer
- Asset Protect Application Form
- Medicare vs Risk Protection
- JLT Sport Asset Protect Policy Wording – Please contact JLT Sport to obtain a copy of this wording
- Personal Injury Policy Wording
- General & Products Liability Policy Wording
- Management & Professional Liability Policy Wording
GO Club is Swimming Australia’s club development program. Go Club was developed in conjunction with ASCTA for the delivery of club development services to swimming clubs. From July 2006 State Swimming Associations will be conducting GO Club forums which will offer club administrators, coaches and officials the opportunity to benefit from educational resources and information sharing with other clubs and their State Swimming Association.
JLT Sport fully supports the Go Club Program and encourages all affiliated clubs to proceed through the Accreditation Categories. Go Club plays an important role in the identification and treatment of risks within your club ultimately assisting in the reduction of potential insurance claims.
Please visit the Go Club Home Page to learn more about this fantastic risk management initiative.